Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kids say the darnest things!

The other day while the boys and I were driving home from picking up Caleb from school Caleb and I were talking about his day. That day was the first time ever he had a spelling test. Everyday that week we studied his spelling words without any complaints or frustrations. So when I asked him how the test went he said, "Piece of cake.... then a pause... then... that means it was really easy Mom." I guess Caleb didn't think I knew the new lingo that really isnt all that new. Thanks Caleb for filling me in.
Later Devin and I went to go pick up some chinese food. As we were leaving we were parked next to a Jeep. Devin said to me, "look Mom a truck." I said, "thats a jeep."
He then said "Why is there a wheel on the back of it?"
"Incase a wheel falls off there is another one to replace it."
In the most serious tone and face he says, "We dont want that to happen."
No Devin we dont.
Boy do I love my little ones, they are so fun. Devin is in this phase of loving everything. He says, I love you mom. I return with I love you more, and then he says I love you second. I hope that this phase will never end. Boys are wonderful.

No comments:

Brandon and Sarah

Brandon and Sarah
I am loved!

Caleb Nathaniel

Caleb Nathaniel
6 years old

Devin Garrett

Devin Garrett
3 years old