My friend Erin has the cutest baby girl, Kaylee. I was over visiting Erin and it ended up being one great photography session. Her sweet Kaylee was in the greatest mood, I couldn't help but take pictures of her. I was pretty excited how they came out, especially since it was the first time that I have used my new lens that I just bought. I have to say that I LOVE IT! As I was taking these beautiful pictures of Kaylee I realized exactly how much I love photography. If I can become great at it, I would throw Nursing to the side, or maybe just part time, and engulf myself in photography. So I would like some advice about how these pictures came out, please give me constructive criticism. And feel free to let anyone else that is good at photography look at them so I can get some good pointers. Thanks.


No comments:
Post a Comment