I went on a cruise with some nurses at work to the Bahamas and had a BLAST! We went to Nassau and to Coco Cay (an island owned by Royal Carribean). In Coco Cay we got to go snorkeling. It was awesome. The water was crystal clear. There were so many BEAUTIFUL fish. At one point I thought they were trying to eat me. But after a slight panic I looked up out of the water to see the life guard laughing hysterically. While I was so caught up in my swimming and looking at the beautiful fish he threw fish food on me and hundreds of fish were not attacking me but were after the food. It was amazing. Here are a few pictures.
Me. Snorkeling. I could have done that all day.
Some one told me that this fish is poisonous. It is a good think I couldnt touch it.
I tried though.
This is what I will look like in 50 years, No teeth.
These fish were so pretty. Their color was much brighter in person.
1 comment:
WOW you are so lucky to have these opportunities. I miss you tons.
Love Ya,
Christy
Post a Comment