Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Beautiful Koda

   

Koda is such a wonderful dog. He is great with the kids. The boys can lay all over him and he will just lay there. He loves the boys. We just love him. He really is a beautiful boy!

2 comments:

~LisaLou~ said...

Hi Sarah,
Wow, Koda is huge! What a fun mate for your boys. We've got some fish, but it's just not as fun to cuddle up to them!
That picture of you and Brandon is so nice. We are so lucky to have such wonderful husbands. I think Brandon is very sweet too.
What an awesome opportunity to go to the Bahamas and go snorkling. I went to the Keys in 6th grade and it is still such a cool memory to me.
We love and miss you guys.
Have a great week,
Lisa

Kate & Omar Spilsbury said...

It was fun seeing you yesterday. I just wanted to let you know that I dedicated a blog entry to you today...because you are that special. Check out my blog too!

Brandon and Sarah

Brandon and Sarah
I am loved!

Caleb Nathaniel

Caleb Nathaniel
6 years old

Devin Garrett

Devin Garrett
3 years old