Lately I have really wanted to become a great photographer, but I don't know how to get better other than just take more pictures. I think that I may look into some classes. Any ideas? I love photography, probably more that any other hobby that I have been interested in. Isn't it wonderful how great technology is that we can take a picture and look at it instantly! It really is amazing. I am greatful for this day and age.
Be patient with me and my blog. I have no idea what I am doing.
3 comments:
Hi Guys!
This is so fun. I think your blog is great! We love you guys. Great backyard photoshoot! You guys are handsome little devils! Caleb, what happened to your teeth?
Love you all, Lisa and Sean and Crew
I am so happy you have joined us in the blogging world! I love your blog and your pictures of the boys are great! I love ya sis!
Christina & my Boys
You are so cute! You are in the blogging world - welcome welcome! You do have an adorable family. I for sure think classes could only help you with the camera skills - although i have used your talent! You can always come practice here in J-ville!
Post a Comment